Thursday, March 22, 2012

3/21/12

30 m R, 460 cal
180 lbs 11:00, nude
Breakfast - Costco weight loss shake - chocolate
Lunch - Pizza
Dinner - Weight Loss shake, 1 tsp Pero, 2 Tbsp Coconut creamer, 1 C milk, ice
Water - 64 oz.

The lady next to me finished her workout when I had about 12 minutes left on mine. I looked over and she had burned 1445 calories in 60 minutes. I was floored! I asked her how she did that. She said she just messed around with the incline and resistance. So that's what I did. I lowered the resistance from 17 to 12 and raised the incline from 5 to 9. And I could see a difference in my calories burned. Usually in a 30 m workout, I burn around 400 calories. But today, at less than half way to go, I changed things a bit and I burned 460 calories. I've never burned that much in 30 minutes. So I'm going to try this "increase incline, lower resistance" thing for a while and see if I can burn more calories without killing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment